This page will cover all the currencies of HavocMC including cash (in-game money), skulls and ELO.
- Hell night (Skulls)
- Skulls are rewarded at the end of the game
- You got 10 skulls for every match played, 2 skulls for every minute you survived, 1 skull for every zombie kill (capped at 125), and 150 skulls for every player kill.
- As advertised, when a member of your team finish in the top three, you are awarded with bonus skulls; splited among team's members and depending on how many people were in the match. The list below states how many skulls each surviving member, of your team, is rewarded based on placing.
|X/150 Players||1 Position||2 Position||3 Position|
|30 Players||1st Place = 500 Skulls||2nd = 250 Skulls||3rd = 125 Skulls|
|50 Players||1st = 833 Skulls||2nd = 417 Skulls||3rd = 208 Skulls|
|75 Players||1st = 1250 Skulls||2nd = 625 Skulls||3rd = 313 Skulls|
|100 Players||1st = 1667 Skulls||2nd = 833 Skulls||3rd = 417 Skulls|
|125 Players||1st = 2083 Skulls||2nd = 1042 Skulls||3rd = 520 Skulls|
|150 Players||1st = 2500 Skulls||2nd = 1250 Skulls||3rd = 625 Skulls|
|First place = 10,000 Skulls||Second place = 5,000 Skulls||Third place = 2,500 Skulls|
Note : Divided among every players!
- Every TMD Achievement earn an amount in skulls.
- Skulls could be used to rent a Kit once.
- Skulls could be exchanged to buy Crates.
- Skulls could be used to shop for or upgrade your Hell Night kits.
- Cash (In-game money)
- Ranks increase the amount of $ earned by killing zombies. Starting from 10$ + 3$ for a head-shot.
- Crates might lend money as parts of their rewards ("tokens"). Crates could also lend a unlimited money token.
- Trading using Commands like "/trading PlAyErNaMe" could be used to exchange items for in-game money
- /pay player amounts. Could also be used.
- HAVOCMC store exchange in-game money for $us.
- NPC found inside Safe zones sell various loot-able items for in-game money.
|$15,000||$2.49 USD||6,025$ = $1 USD|
|$35,000||$4.99 USD||7,015$ = $1 USD|
|$75,000||$7.49 USD||10,015 $ = $1 USD|
|$150,000||$12.49 USD||12,010 $ = $1 USD|
|$350,000||$19.99 USD||17,510$ = $1 USD|
|$1,000,000||$39.99 USD||25,005 $ = $1 USD|
- Hunting players (ELO)
- Killing a player can earn anywhere from 1 - 20+ ELO based on your current kill streak.
- Dying can cost you anywhere from 1 - 20+ ELO based on your current death / kill streak.
Note :Before June 2017 updates, ELO variation was around ±3.